The basic model in the 610 range is an efficient stove in painted metal with a larger firebox and greater output than the 500 range. This means that the actual stove and glass door are bigger, likewise the fire experience. With the wood being close to hand, the fire can be kept going easily and the heat retained. There is wide selection of options within the 600 range from tiled to sandstone housing.
- Output: 3-9kw
- Efficiency: 86%
- Height: from 1200mm
- Width: 540mm
- Depth: 495mm
- Colour: Black, grey, tiled sandstone etc.
- Log length: 360mm
- Fuel: wood
- 610/610G: Warming shelf or front cover, available tops are aluminium, glass (only for black) or soapstone.
- 610AG: Artstone surround, glass door with either a warming shelf or a front cover.
- 620: Steel surround with a cast iron door, and either a warming shelf or a front cover.
- 620T: Soapstone surround with either a cast iron or glass door and either a warming shelf or a front cover.